Before installing, please review the diagram below to understand how the ring and lens sit together. The ring sits around the lens so that the cord is at the bottom (opposite) of the two bunny ear screw tabs and so the 4 housing and ring threaded holes line up.
The 4 offset lugs align between the screw provisions so that the rounded side sits on the housing and the square side is towards the lens.
1. Use the four plastic bridge plates and included bolts to attach the face ring to the back of the light. Note that there are two (2) sides to the bridge plates. The rounded side should face towards the light and flat side on the ring.
2. Thread the remaining four offset lugs with included bolts to secure the light to the ring.
3. Insert the boost assembly into the bull bar fascia housing.
4. Reinstall the rear adjustment plate and bolts onto the boost assembly with provided spring and adjustment bolt.
5. Your assembly installation is now complete.
To complete wiring for your vehicle, please see our Driving Light Smart Harness Installation Guide