STEDI Boost LED Driving Light installation instructions for ARB Deluxe Bullbars only.
Before installing, please review the diagram below to understand how the ring and lens sit together. The ring sits around the lens so that the cord is at the bottom (opposite) of the two bunny ear screw tabs and so the 4 housing and ring threaded holes line up.
The 4 offset lugs align between the screw provisions so that the rounded side sits on the housing and the square side is towards the lens.
Insert the adjustment screw into the ARB fascia with the spring between the back of the fascia and the boost ring.
1. Use the four plastic bridge plates and included bolts to attach the face ring to the back of the light.
2. Thread the remaining four offset lugs with included bolts to secure the light to the housing.
3. Insert the boost assembly into the bull bar fascia.
4. Insert the supplied adjustment screw with the spring between the back of the fascia and the boost assembly.
5. Your assembly installation is now complete.
To complete wiring for your vehicle, please see our Driving Light Smart Harness Installation Guide