1. Start by removing the panel below the switch panel that covers the speaker. This will need to be released first to unlock the bottom clips.
2. Using your fingernails, pry a gap between the switch panel and dash, work your way around each corner unclipping as you go. Before completely removing the panel from the vehicle be sure to unplug any wiring for the switches currently installed.
3. Transfer the existing switches from the factory panel to the STEDI switch panel as well as the yellow clips that help secure the panel once fitted. As demonstrated in the above photos, these yellow clips offer a bit of flexibility.
Note: At this stage, we do not offer a compatible panel to retain the optioned electric mirror control panel.
4. Plug any switches, etc... back to the connectors and slot the panel into position. apply light pressure making sure all of the tabs are aligned and secured correctly. Lastly, push the speaker cover into position and you're ready to roll.
Please note that the lower array of switches on the Fascia panel use the Square type Toyota Push Button switches and the below diagram will explain the wiring for those switches.
1. Earth / Ground (Black on STEDI Harness).
2. Connect to your relay or accessories (Blue on STEDI Harness).
3. Earth / Ground (Black on STEDI Harness).
4. Connect from your source with an inline fuse (White on STEDI Harness).
5. Normally connected to the dash light circuit to be on when the dash lights are active.
WARNING: Always wire switch through a fused relay.