Yes, you can, a handful of knowledge about your engine bay is always helpful but installing any of our STEDI LED Lightbars is a very straight forward process. We offer video tutorials on complete installation or diagrams & guides on more specific parts of the process such as wiring, mounting, brackets, and more.
Articles in this section
- C4 Flush Mount - Cutting Template
- 10W Mini Flush - Cutting Template
- Type-X Sport - Can I change the Orange Ring?
- How to install Switch Fascia to suit Toyota Landcruiser 70 Series
- Broken / seized bolts
- Fitting Instructions for VW Amarok LED License Plate upgrade
- Ford Ranger Raptor Lower Grill Lightbar
- Installing H1 Piggy Back Adaptor
- How to adjust H4 LED headlight conversion upgrades. STEDI Copper Head
- Installing LED Light Bar side and lower brackets