We often get asked how the Type-X PRO compares in terms of performance to our original version 1 Type-X. Below is some side-by-side footage filmed by Allan Whiting comparing the 2 lights on the same stretch of road.
Articles in this section
- Can I use STEDI LED headlight upgrades in my Cibie or Rallye halogen driving lights?
- LED Light Care Instructions
- STEDI ST3303 Pro Complete User Guide
- Mitsubishi MR Triton LED Light Bar recommendation and install
- Opposite Lock Bullbar - Replacement fog light
- Comparison between STEDI Type-X PRO vs Type-X V1.0
- Genuine Ford Ranger nudge bar - Best lightbar and bracket to suit
- What's the difference between ST4K, ST3K, ST2K and ST3301?
- C4 Cube LED lights beam comparison night shots
- Lumens, Lux & Watts. What does it all mean?