All of our STEDI harnesses are supplied with a dime switch, on/off function with red illumination. This dime switch is easily interchangeable with any of the OEM & Rocker style switches available on our website. Diagrams are provided when purchased or alternatively available through our blog (click here) to help distinguish which wires from the harness goes to which wires on the switch.
Articles in this section
- PX1 Ford Ranger - Do I require canbus?
- STEDI HID Upgrade for Mitsubishi MQ Triton
- Installing Mitsubishi Triton MQ & MR piggy back adaptor
- Motorcycle / Motorbike Switch Wiring Diagram
- Installing Ford Ranger & Everest piggy back adaptor
- How do I have my lights switch on at the same time?
- How to wire DRL's so they turn off when my lights turn on
- Iris 7" Headlight Blue Wire (Daytime Running Light Halo)
- Carbon 7" Headlight Red Wire (Daytime Running Light Halo)
- Nissan Navara NP300 Wiring Guide