- Afterpay allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 equal instalments due every 2 weeks.
- You must be over 18 years old and be the authorised holder of an eligible debit/credit card to apply (see clause 2.4 for eligibility criteria).
- All orders are subject to Afterpay’s approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, Afterpay will not be available to you. For more information on assessment and checks, see clause 6.2
- As part of our approval process, we may conduct a pre-authorisation on your nominated card, up to an amount of your first instalment - see clause 6.2(f)
- You can make repayments to Afterpay any time BEFORE the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically try process payments on the scheduled dates from your card. If a payment is not processed on or before the due date, late fees will apply – initial $10 late fee, and a further $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
- If you won’t be able to pay us on time, please contact us as soon as possible.
- The delivery/quality of goods and all refunds is the responsibility of the retailer where you make the purchase.
(we have included the most relevant terms from the After Pay website that is or may be relevant for you)
1.1 Parties to this Agreement
This Agreement is a contract between you (‘you’ or ‘your’) and Afterpay Pty Ltd ACN 169 342 947 (‘Afterpay’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’). It sets out the terms and conditions that apply to your use of our Products. You agree that your acceptance of these terms and conditions, and ongoing use of our Products, shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement.
If you do not want to be bound by this Agreement, you must not make a purchase using Afterpay Products.
1.2 Policies incorporated into this Agreement
We recommend that you store or print a copy of this Agreement (including all policies) for your records.To the extent of any inconsistency between this Agreement and any incorporated policy, the incorporated policy will prevail.
1.3 Changes to this Agreement
(a) Afterpay may amend this Agreement at any time for any reason including, for example, if we change the functionality of our Products, introduce new products, or as required by law. We will post the amended Agreement on our Website. Please read this Agreement carefully each time you agree to its terms when placing an Order. If you do not agree with the changes, do not place any further Orders using the Afterpay Products.
(b) We will not change any terms and conditions for an existing Order that has been accepted by us; the terms and conditions that will apply to an accepted Order are the terms and conditions that applied at the time you made the Order.
For the full Terms & Conditions click through to the After Pay Terms page for a more detailed description and any recent updates that may affect you.